We have an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to join our growing team. At V E White & Co Solicitors we take great pride in a fantastic team of people who work together to look after our clients and make this a great place to work. For that reason, we only employ people who share our core values of great service, teamwork, and value for money.
The successful candidate can expect a high level of autonomy and responsibility from the outset and will be an integral member of the busy Private Client team. This is an outstanding opportunity to assist the Head of Department, gaining exposure to training and support. This is a brilliant career opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal and the role has the potential for progression and career opportunities. We have a strong client base and Will bank that has been built up over many years so our ideal candidate must have the ability to develop and grow the department . We pride ourselves on our high standard of client care and client service, it is vital that the successful candidate is committed to maintaining this high standard.
If you have experience in Family Law, this would be bonus as you will be expected to work in Family Law department as well if needed.
About The Role
In this role you can expect to assist on most aspects of Private Client work.
- Drafting Wills, Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Applications.
- Preparing documents and using the case management system.
- Assisting fee earners and taking on some fee-earning.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Often being the first point of contact for existing and new clients.
- Liaising with third parties.
You need to be: –
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Highly organised and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Conversant in MS Packages.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional training and development as needed to grow as an expert.
- Friendly working environment.
Salary – Market rate depending upon experience
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The ideal candidate will be expected to work from our offices at Rainham and Strood.
If you feel this is the role for you then please get in touch.