We are currently looking to hire two experienced Conveyancing Paralegals or Licenced Conveyancers or Solicitors within their regionally reputed Residential Property team.
We enjoy an unrivalled reputation across the south east and Kent. Our lawyers are known for being the very best in their field and offer exceptional levels of service to their clients.
Two opportunities have arisen for experienced Licenced Conveyancer/ Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Paralegal to join the Residential Conveyancing team.
The successful candidate must have had experience handling their own caseload with minimum supervision.
You will have the opportunity to process a caseload of Conveyancing transactions from instruction to completion, with supervision by a highly experienced Solicitor.
Apply today to join this exceptional law firm, who will offer you unparalleled progression opportunities and a workload of the highest quality.
Salary – Reasonable, depending upon experience and qualification.
Skills and responsibilities
- At least 6 months post qualification experience working within a Conveyancing Department running your own caseload
- Knowledge of the Conveyancing process from instruction through to completion
- Strong attention to detail and able to time-manage efficiently
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Interpersonal and client focused